I was convinced the "Only Vishnu can judge me now" tag would never, ever get used again.I tip my hat to you sir.
Ah, if only I could take credit for that. Since I botched the original post, someone was kind enough to go in and clean up my mess, adding that timeless tag.
That was me.
On this day, Dan, you have made the world a better place. Vishnu judges you...favorably!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I was convinced the "Only Vishnu can judge me now" tag would never, ever get used again.
ReplyDeleteI tip my hat to you sir.
Ah, if only I could take credit for that. Since I botched the original post, someone was kind enough to go in and clean up my mess, adding that timeless tag.
ReplyDeleteThat was me.
ReplyDeleteOn this day, Dan, you have made the world a better place. Vishnu judges you...favorably!
ReplyDelete