Comments

Shill Talks Knight Rider Movie

From Yahoo News:

For those of us who love plain action and futuristic cars, NBC announces the return on big screen of the 80’s series “Knight Rider”, the story of a fighting hero and his talking car.

The movie is inspired by the success story of Michael Bay’s movie “Transformers” whose main stars are transforming cars into having good or evil intentions. According to Variety there’s a chance that in addition to Knight’s talking car, there will also appear evil cars that Knight and his K.I.I.T. will have to fight with. The theme remains the same, only the special effects will know a significant improvement.

There is known that there have been several times when David Hasselhoff, now 55 tried to revive the character of “Knight Rider”, the last time when he embodied the crime fighter Michael Knight being in 1991 in “Knight Rider 2000”

Directed by Steve Shill, also known for making “Dexter,” “The Tudors,” “Rome” and “Deadwood,” the two- hour movie is planned to appear on next spring.

Interview with Shill

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know Yahoo news let elementary school kids write their articles.

    There is known that kids can write real goodly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was shocked by the atrocious writing myself. I even capitalized Knight in Knight Rider for them because it was just too much for me to let go. Seriously, it was published as "knight Rider"

    This one really jumped out a me as well:

    The movie is inspired by the success story of Michael Bay’s movie “Transformers” whose main stars are transforming cars into having good or evil intentions.

    The wording makes it sound like the stars of Transformers are people who take regular cars and transform them into cars with good or evil intentions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, Randy, I created the "Effeminate Talking Cars" tag for a reason, and that reason wasn't so it could be ignored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I get involved in this? D3 posted it, he's the one who left out your precious Effeminate Talking Car tag! ;)

    Btw, I'm mildly interested in this update, now that I see the directing credits of the guy running it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that was D3. Dammit, all you geeks look alike to me.

    And, D3, I'm having my anger legally transferred over to you now.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.