Comments

speaking of photography...

one of the first shoots I assisted on at the photo studio I'm interning at was an 8 hour multi-location shoot with the Guy Forsyth Band. I don't know when these will be published, but if any of y'all are regular music mag readers, let me know if you come across any of the photos (a lot may go to European mags, tho). Locations were: in studio, Paramount Theatre, Cathedral of Junk.
I think it'd be cool to buy some of the magazine published shots, but figure I'd miss most of them.

1 comment:

  1. Having gotten a bit of the photography bug during my recent trip to the Four Corners, I'm fiercely jealous of all you people snapping shots of celebs and nekkid people. Except for the eight hour shoots, it sounds like great fun.

    Still, when folks see the picture I snapped of the Death Tree of the Grand Canyon...all will bow down.

    Soon!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.