Comments

Meet The Engineer

Since Dave's out of town until Saturday, I figured I'd go ahead and post the newest Team Fortress 2 trailer.



I can't decide if I really want this game to come out (because the videos are awesome) or if I really don't (because I'm going to play it, and it's first person view will make me ill).

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry, Randy. They've been trying to make this game for about ten years. The odds of it a) reaching shelves and b) being worth a shit are astronomical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'd be "odds against," my mathematically-challenged (bald) friend. Or perhaps it was a Freudian slip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's also possible (probable?) that I'm an idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you're definitely a BUZZKILL (>_<)

    But actually, like Randy I'm not too worried about the final product. I fuggin' love these "meet the" vids, and I'd be pretty happy just to have one for every team member. I think the most important thing these guys swiped from Pixar isn't the visual style so much as their sense of timing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.