I can't help but feel that by being excited I'm falling into that easily marketed to "sheep" demographic that makes sucky sequels possible, but damnit... this looks cool.
Make no apologies! Pretty much everyone loved the Lego Star Wars game, so there's no reason to think the team wouldn't do a kick-ass job with Indy. In fact, the honest truth is that there's a better chance of this game rockin' than there is of Indy 4 rockin'. I mean, I WANT to believe, but the movie's got that douche kid from Transformers and that's a bigger obstacle than a whole convoy of Nazis.
Something else cool about the game: it covers all three Indy movies to date. No decompression for these guys!
Make no apologies! Pretty much everyone loved the Lego Star Wars game, so there's no reason to think the team wouldn't do a kick-ass job with Indy. In fact, the honest truth is that there's a better chance of this game rockin' than there is of Indy 4 rockin'. I mean, I WANT to believe, but the movie's got that douche kid from Transformers and that's a bigger obstacle than a whole convoy of Nazis.
ReplyDeleteSomething else cool about the game: it covers all three Indy movies to date. No decompression for these guys!
Plus, he gets a whip.
ReplyDelete