Philip Seymour Hoffman?!
I found a facial recognition thingie here. You have to sign up to use, but I put in a junk address, anyway. I did 4 pics, and only got 3 repeats. Among my matches were:
gisele bundchen
janeane garofalo ---3 way tie 70%
jean harlow
philip seymour hoffman ............. tyra banks
ann-margret ..................... madonna
benny hill .......................... jessica biel
susan lucci .......................... scarlett johansson
matthew perry ........................ pete burns
I'm probably most upset by Janeane Garofalo...Even more so than Pete Burns, which I'll attribute to my drag queen-like eyebrows. I think a lot went by my glasses, too, since half these celebs had glasses on in the pictures.
My repeats? Philip Seymour Hoffman, Janeane G., Matthew Perry. Apparently I'm a guy. (After a few more pics, I get Lucille Ball a few times, too, & Elisha Cuthbert).
I ran a picture of a camel's face, cuz I'd like to see it pull up a celeb match for that, but it didn't recognize it as a "human face." :(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.