Comments

Revealed: first batch of Guitar Hero 3 songs!

It's all lookin' good, but the one I'm most lookin' forward to is fuckin' "Cult of Personality" by Living Colour!

* "Paint It Black" (by The Rolling Stones)
* "Cherub Rock" (by Smashing Pumpkins)
* "Sabotage" (by Beastie Boys)
* "The Metal" (by Tenacious D)
* "My Name is Jonas" (by Weezer)
* "Knights of Cydonia" (by Muse)
* "Rock And Roll All Nite" (as made famous by Kiss)
* "School's Out" (as made famous by Alice Cooper)
* "Slow Ride" (as made famous by Fog Hat)
* "Cult of Personality" (by Living Colour)
* "Barracuda" (as made famous by Heart)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, good list. There are only two songs on here that I'm not wildly enthusiastic about ("Cherub Rock" and "The Metal") and that's only because I don't know them as well as the others.

    Anybody know when GH 3 is due to ship?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAaahhhAAAaa BarraCUDA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eh, I get enthused when they release Bluegrass Hero.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.