Comments

More Dwarfs...

and other freaks in a classic scene from the excellent 1932 movie "Freaks".

8 comments:

  1. I really need to see this movie at some point, even though I fear it.

    =O

    (Oh, and excellent call, Dan; rock on, Dwarf Week!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually a damn good film with a strong social commentary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bring my copy up to the store if you're working FCBD, Dave.

    Wasn't there something else I was going to loan you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. >>Wasn't there something else I was going to loan you?

    Let's see what was on the list...

    Tod Browning's Freaks.

    45" LP of Rick James' Superfreak

    Lyrics printout of Missy Elliot's "Get Ur Freak On"

























    (whatever the other thing is, turns out I can't remember offhand)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it was skin scrapings from The Enigma, Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Btw, Dave, you ever watch those noir films I loaned you two years ago?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Naw.

    I suck.

    I should probably return those.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.