= 
Tim Roth's been added to the cast as Emil Blonsky, aka The Abomination. Per Variety's description:
Blonsky is a KGB agent who deliberately exposes himself to the gamma rays that caused Bruce Banner to morph into the Hulk. Blonsky has upped the dosage, making him larger and stronger than the Hulk, but unable to change back to human form. He blames Banner for his problem, and makes his best efforts to destroy the Hulk.Pretty cool cast so far! Edward Norton as Banner, Liv Tyler as Betty, and now Roth (who did a good turn as a mustache-twirling bad guy in Rob Roy) as the Abomination. Downside remains: directed by the guy who did Transporter 2, script by the guy who did Elektra (but also X-2!).
In other news: this is making me want to finish playing Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, which is sort of like Grand Theft Auto by way of Godzilla. Well worth a buy if you can find it.
huh. Just the other day I was remarking that I haven't seen Roth in anything in a while. I wonder where he's been.
ReplyDelete