Comments

The most totally awesome ad EVER

"We're going on our Sunday drive..."

"OH NO YOU AIN'T!"

4 comments:

  1. It'll leave skid marks on my soul?

    This ad somehow just made Pole Position one of the coolest video games of all time. I was almost expecting the anouncer to scream "YOU'RE GONNA FUCKIN' DIE!!!!" each time I saw somebody's car hit a billboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I used to play Pole Position, and it was never that cool. Mine must have been broken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan, did you get the edition that came with the yuppie scum snuff family?

    'Cause the other version was not quite as fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I really just see that?

    Wow, Atari was hardcore. I'm surprised Sega and Nintendo ever got into the market, and they didn't just snuff the mother-fuckers with their deadly car racing abilities.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.