Still and all, should be good. The first was awesome. Happened upon History Channel doing a marathon over the weekend and very easily got sucked in. Again.
Yeah, I trust that team fairly implicitely to deliver verisimilitude without getting too heavy-handed with the sentiment.
For a while there, I had my brother catching up on episodes and we were playing the excellent boardgame Memoir '44 afterwards. I sorta felt like I was cheapening the sacrifice to play a World War II game and all, but...it's a damn good game! And fast play too.
"World War II...
ReplyDeleteThis time IT'S PERSONAL."
"10-issue"? Don't you mean 10-episode? ;p
ReplyDeleteStill and all, should be good. The first was awesome. Happened upon History Channel doing a marathon over the weekend and very easily got sucked in. Again.
Yeah, I trust that team fairly implicitely to deliver verisimilitude without getting too heavy-handed with the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteFor a while there, I had my brother catching up on episodes and we were playing the excellent boardgame Memoir '44 afterwards. I sorta felt like I was cheapening the sacrifice to play a World War II game and all, but...it's a damn good game! And fast play too.
"CURRAHEE!"