Comments

"Welcome to Singapore"

Title's an inside reference to Soul Calibur gaming at Randy's a few year's back, but today it's in service to the first big trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End.

Check it

I warmed up to the first Pirates of the Caribbean on second viewing, but didn't think much of the sequel. Even so, the ridiculous extravagance of World's End kinda makes me wanna see it. How can I resist pirate ships broadsiding each other in a giant whirlpool?

(D3, can you embed the trailer? I only know how to do it when YouTube handholds me through it)

D3's Edit: See the "Get Your Own Pirate Player" button? All you had to do was click that to display the embed video code that needed to be copypasta'd.

2 comments:

  1. Thas funny, D3. I just figured a "Pirate Player" was some kind of dumb-ass download so that your computer would go "Yar!" when there was an error.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.