
And...
Trailer for 28 Weeks Later
Yes, I fully agree the original flick needs no sequel, and the fact that we're on to new writers and a new director bodes ill. That said...not a bad trailer. I'll be watching to see if it gets decent reviews.
(the song at the end is, quite apropos of a zombie flick, "Shrinking Universe" by Muse)
It looks like it might be a half-way decent zombie flick taken on its own, but I don't think it's possible for me to not compare it to 28 Days Later. Even if it is an above average zombie movie, I will still be disappointed as even above average falls short of 28 Days Later. The concepts and ideas for this movie really should have been presented as a completely separate movie with a completely separate branding rather than cheapening a movie that has already proved its worth... but that wouldn't have guaranteed sales would it?
ReplyDelete(feeling a bit bitter today)