Comments

For the Darwyn Cooke fans on the blog...

Slated for June:

BATMAN: EGO AND OTHER TAILS TP

Writers: Darwyn Cooke and Paul Grist.

Artists: Darwyn Cooke, Tim Sale and Bill Wray.

Collects Batman: Ego, Catwoman: Selinas Big Score, and stories from Solo #1 and 5 and Batman: Gotham Knights #23 and 33

$14.99, 200 pages

5 comments:

  1. I have this stuff. Why must you hate me, DC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be worse, Dan. You could be me, and have half of this stuff, and desperately want the other half. I don't know if I'll wind up buying it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HHA! Someone's a sucker who didn't buy SOLO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont't have any of it... Yay for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, i just noticed Catwoman: Selina's Big Score is $17.95.

    I really am glad that I didn't buy any of it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.