Comments

Marko Djurdjevic Redesigns the X-Men


They're not really what I'd want to see in the X-Men proper, but they're kind of a cool alternate universe version of them, ala his Masters of the Universe redesigns.

X-Men Here
Masters of the Universe Here

3 comments:

  1. that dude is pretty bad-ass. Skeletor looks a tad fey, however.

    ReplyDelete
  2. X-Men gone gay! I'm surprised that he did not turn Kitty into a big Dyke or the other women into Lesbos. He sure turned everyone but Peter, Bishop, and Prof X flamin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I have to admit the Masters of the Universe are not too shabby! After getting through Iggy Pop He-Man and bondage Evil-Lyn the rest are pretty sweet. He can do monsters VERY well. I was a bit scared of Fisto from his previous work with the X-men but he looked cool as did all the rest of the MOTU crew. I'm pretty impressed with this run.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.