hey, she actually does look hot in those pictures.I was only saying meh to the meh piece of art. And I was only saying heroin addict to the heroin addict pictures that were linked by somebody else.
She needs to eat something.
Look, being good, open-minded horndogs means that, yes, it's cool for the ladies to have some meat on their bones, but let's not demonize the petite ladies in the process. Thinness is okay too, 'long as it doesn't turn skeletal...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
hey, she actually does look hot in those pictures.
ReplyDeleteI was only saying meh to the meh piece of art. And I was only saying heroin addict to the heroin addict pictures that were linked by somebody else.
She needs to eat something.
ReplyDeleteLook, being good, open-minded horndogs means that, yes, it's cool for the ladies to have some meat on their bones, but let's not demonize the petite ladies in the process. Thinness is okay too, 'long as it doesn't turn skeletal...
ReplyDelete