"I would, however, even go as far as to say that only the especially slow-witted adherents cannot recognize Adkinson, but since those adherents also lack the reasoning skills necessary to fall victim in full to the cult movement and could not mentally conceive of committing suicide the way Billy did, they're probably not the ones to be worrying about here."
Sweet, I'm too dumb to kill myself! Dum is teh rox0rs
"I set out to learn as much as I could about Dungeons and why my Billy had chosen those books to kill himself with."
my mind is twisted! I run track, but i can't go very fast, because the dungeons and dragons rules assume i can only run 360 feet in a minute!
are you insanely retarded or just a republican, uh, er nm..
What are you holding? 360 ft/minute may be slow, but try running in a full suit of armor, bristling with large steel weapons and carrying bags of loot.
And from the article...
they largely fail to comprehend its parallel to Scientology as a sinister money-driven enterprise [editor's note, by jsm]Scientology is not a sinister money-driven enterprise.
Guess the editor didn't like her taking a swing at Scientology too.
I found my favorite line:
ReplyDelete"Hug your children. Let them know that there are happier things in life than spelunking around a dank cavern with only a dwarf for companionship."
"I would, however, even go as far as to say that only the especially slow-witted adherents cannot recognize Adkinson, but since those adherents also lack the reasoning skills necessary to fall victim in full to the cult movement and could not mentally conceive of committing suicide the way Billy did, they're probably not the ones to be worrying about here."
ReplyDeleteSweet, I'm too dumb to kill myself! Dum is teh rox0rs
"I set out to learn as much as I could about Dungeons and why my Billy had chosen those books to kill himself with."
Maybe his chair sucked...
My two favorites:
ReplyDeleteFrom the comments section underneath-
my mind is twisted! I run track, but i can't go very fast, because the dungeons and dragons rules assume i can only run 360 feet in a minute!
are you insanely retarded or just a republican, uh, er nm..
What are you holding?
360 ft/minute may be slow, but try running in a full suit of armor, bristling with large steel weapons and carrying bags of loot.
And from the article...
they largely fail to comprehend its parallel to Scientology as a sinister money-driven enterprise [editor's note, by jsm]Scientology is not a sinister money-driven enterprise.
Guess the editor didn't like her taking a swing at Scientology too.
The kid had 3.0 books. 3.5 fixed the evil. If he'd only had 3.5...
ReplyDeleteThe kid had 3.0 books. 3.5 fixed the evil. If he'd only had 3.5...
ReplyDeleteI lol'd