Damn, what a waste for poor James Jean! I didn't know he was involved in this too.
And I wonder if Ellis will come through. I don't think I've played any Castlevania games beyond, like, the first one they ever invented (platformers make me cry), but I'm always hoping for video games to get a decent treatment in film. I suspect Ellis will put out a professional product, but I saw him talking about this at his message board a few weeks back and I remember he was practically dripping with derision for the franchise.
Damn, what a waste for poor James Jean! I didn't know he was involved in this too.
ReplyDeleteAnd I wonder if Ellis will come through. I don't think I've played any Castlevania games beyond, like, the first one they ever invented (platformers make me cry), but I'm always hoping for video games to get a decent treatment in film. I suspect Ellis will put out a professional product, but I saw him talking about this at his message board a few weeks back and I remember he was practically dripping with derision for the franchise.