I can't compete with the potent level of sarcasm at work here beyond posting an image response (which I just did), so let me diverge slightly to say...
Can I get a shout out for Weird Al, here?
I pretty much filed this guy away as a relic of high school geekery, about on the level of a prop comedian, but he knocked this video out of the frickin' park. Hell, maybe it deserves to be posted twice in the same week ;) And, hey, Weird Al did that cool Lost/"Bohemian Rhapsody" mash-up a few months back, too.
You know, I would delete this, as I've been caught in a double-post, but then I would lose the comments, which are almost funnier to me than the video.
Ah, a classic. I remember it like it was last week, and I posted it, and we watched it at your house. Cause that's what happened.
ReplyDeleteMemories...
I can't compete with the potent level of sarcasm at work here beyond posting an image response (which I just did), so let me diverge slightly to say...
ReplyDeleteCan I get a shout out for Weird Al, here?
I pretty much filed this guy away as a relic of high school geekery, about on the level of a prop comedian, but he knocked this video out of the frickin' park. Hell, maybe it deserves to be posted twice in the same week ;) And, hey, Weird Al did that cool Lost/"Bohemian Rhapsody" mash-up a few months back, too.
You know, I would delete this, as I've been caught in a double-post, but then I would lose the comments, which are almost funnier to me than the video.
ReplyDeleteyeah, it did seem like Al dropped off the radar for a bit, but this one is awesome and proves that he's as on top of his game as ever.
ReplyDeletedoesn't seem to've aged much either. hmmm...
Chris, are you saying Weird Al is a clone?
ReplyDelete