I got Indigo Lanterns. I have no idea what this means (imagine someone doing the robot, but doing it in a confused way, with hands up a little too high, and a semi-scowl-meets-fear look on their face. This is me, now). But, it says my compassion knows no bounds, & I get a purple ring. You have to read between the lines here: It should probably say "I don't know compassion" & then take note of the PURPLE ring, associated with the GREEN lantern-people... Dig?
I got one'a them Indigo Lanterns, too. They haven't really shown in the comics, yet, with all the new Lantern factions arising, but Wikipedia seems to have advance info written by someone written with only a vague comprehension of English:
"The Indigo Lanterns wield staffs powered by compassion. The wielders resemble shaman and tattoo their bodies with the symbol of their Corps. They didn't made their presence known but they appear to be neutral in the war helping injured on both sides. It remains to be seen if they'll have their own oath and where their Central Power Battery is located."
I gotta admit, the tattoo/shaman thing is pretty cool. Cindy, you've got a tattoo - maybe the quiz intuited that ;)
Oh, but like Randy said...it's actually kind of a doofy quiz. Half the answers approximate other answers, the evil stuff is just silly, etc.
Yeah, I picked Yellow or Red for myself during the League podcast, but came up green with the quiz.
I think we're doing a follow-up Lantern-centric section during the recording tomorrow. The last one was supposed to be a bit more focused, but since Ruby Rocket was there, we mostly ended up talking about boobs.
The quiz says I would be a Green Lantern. The quiz is also, honestly, not so great.
ReplyDeleteBut the tool for making your own quizzes at Quizilla? This is a tool we could abuse for great amusement.
I got Indigo Lanterns. I have no idea what this means (imagine someone doing the robot, but doing it in a confused way, with hands up a little too high, and a semi-scowl-meets-fear look on their face. This is me, now). But, it says my compassion knows no bounds, & I get a purple ring.
ReplyDeleteYou have to read between the lines here: It should probably say "I don't know compassion" & then take note of the PURPLE ring, associated with the GREEN lantern-people... Dig?
I also got Green Lantern.
ReplyDeleteGreen Lantern too
ReplyDeleteI got one'a them Indigo Lanterns, too. They haven't really shown in the comics, yet, with all the new Lantern factions arising, but Wikipedia seems to have advance info written by someone written with only a vague comprehension of English:
ReplyDelete"The Indigo Lanterns wield staffs powered by compassion. The wielders resemble shaman and tattoo their bodies with the symbol of their Corps. They didn't made their presence known but they appear to be neutral in the war helping injured on both sides. It remains to be seen if they'll have their own oath and where their Central Power Battery is located."
I gotta admit, the tattoo/shaman thing is pretty cool. Cindy, you've got a tattoo - maybe the quiz intuited that ;)
Oh, but like Randy said...it's actually kind of a doofy quiz. Half the answers approximate other answers, the evil stuff is just silly, etc.
I also got Indigo Lanterns.
ReplyDeleteGreen. i think this quiz is broken.
ReplyDeletea recent episode of The League of Extremely Ordinary Gentlemen dealt with this very subject.
http://www.spill.com/Audio/AudioPost.aspx?NingId=947994:BlogPost:1006109
i, too, am an indigo lantern. dave, i think you need a tattoo.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I picked Yellow or Red for myself during the League podcast, but came up green with the quiz.
ReplyDeleteI think we're doing a follow-up Lantern-centric section during the recording tomorrow. The last one was supposed to be a bit more focused, but since Ruby Rocket was there, we mostly ended up talking about boobs.